Monday 10 November 2008

Cheap & Reliable Linux Hosting

I often get asked who I recommend for web hosting. Now, I've never had Windows hosting so I'm afraid I can't answer your question in that case, but for Linux hosting I've always used HostGator. I currently have about 5 sites all running off one of their cheap Linux shared hosting accounts and have no problems with them. I register all my domains with Daily and then simply change the nameservers to point to the hostgator hosting.

Anyways, check out hostgator at the link here:



And Daily here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

linux hosting is really cheap reliable and secure hosting platform and here you have shared excellent information about Linux hosting.Website Domain Name

Digital Marketing Guru said...

linux hosting is best as comparison to windows hosting........